Sunday, July 31, 2011

Favorite Nail Polish of the Week: Candy Shop by Deborah Lippmann with swatches!!

This weeks favorite polish is from a Deborah Lipmann set that I recently got my hands on :) I will post a full review with swatches soon and link it HERE. This is the cutest nail polish EVER!! haha For real though. It is really cute. The name 'Candy Shop' totally suits it because it honestly reminds me of gumballs.

The formula is very nice... should be for the price ;) In all honesty though, I do think it is worth paying a little extra for something special sometimes, especially considering the slow rate that I go through nail polish. And I really love Deborah Lippmann polishes, some of them are pretty unique and the bottles are really nice. They also make perfect, affordable presents for friends birthdays - especially with names like 'Happy Birthday'.

2 coats of 'Candy Shop'


3 coats of 'Candy Shop'

What do you think of this new lippmann sparkle? What is your favorite polish this week??

Christina <3

2 comments:

  1. Deborah lippmann is so nice and sparkly! is it really expensive in the US? Its £16 for us for happy birthday which is abit too expensive for me! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!!! This is so so so cute!!!! I love all things sparkly so its right up my street!!!
    maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...