Monday, August 22, 2011

OPI Touring America Collection '2011 with swatches of the mini set!!!

The Touring America Collection was released by OPI in the beginning of August '2011 as their newest fall collection.

From left to right: Are We There Yet?, Color to Diner For, Honk If You Love OPI, French Quarter For Your Thoughts, A-Taupe the Space Needle, Road House Blues, Suzi Takes the Wheel, I Eat Mainely Lobster, Oh Oh Roll Down the Window, My Address is "Hollywood", Get in the Expresso Lane, and I Brake For Manicures. 

Overall, I really like this collection. It is neutral and earthy. The pretty-much-perfect formula of the five polishes that I have tried go on almost opaque after one coat, and I paint pretty thin coats. Two coats for the perfect streak-free finish.

I ended up grabbing Road House Blues and the mini set for myself (after buying it for a friend, I regretted not buying it for myself and HAD to go back for it ;)). Swatches below (all with two coats)!

Mini set from left to right: My Address is "Hollywood", French Quarter For Your Thoughts, A-Taupe the Space Needle, and Honk if You Love OPI

Road House Blues

My Address is "Hollywood" - a shimmery, coral-peachy pink.

My Address is "Hollywood" - a shimmery, coral-peachy pink.

French Quarter For Your Thoughts - a nice creamy, light grey.

French Quarter For Your Thoughts - a nice creamy, light grey.

A-Taupe The Space Needle - A creamy brownish-green.

A-Taupe The Space Needle - A creamy brownish- green.

Honk If You Love OPI - A rich, creamy dark purple.

Honk If You Love OPI - A rich, creamy dark purple.

Road House Blues - A creamy dark navy blue.

Road House Blues - A creamy dark navy blue.

What is your favorite polish from the collection?

<3 Christina

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...